TOW Canyon River For Cats With Trout and Smoke Salmon 2KgRegular price 89.00 SR Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
What wild cat doesn't crave the taste of a fish dinner? Made with trout and smoked salmon, the only source of animal protein in this formula is fish, so it can be a good option for cats with food allergies or sensitivities. Nutrient-packed vegetables and fruits provide antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and overall vitality, just like nature intended.
* Spring-Fed Trout & Sustainably Sourced Salmon - Trout, the number one ingredient in this formula, and smoked salmon provide highly digestible protein for a healthy body with the great fish taste cats crave.
* Species Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* Omega Fatty Acid Blend - Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
* Taurine - This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain healthy heart and eyes.
* All Life Stages Nutrition - Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
* Antioxidants - Vegetables and fruits, including sweet potatoes, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help promote your cat's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E help support the immune system.
Trout (19%), ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pea protein, potato protein, canola oil, smoked salmon (4%), minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 32.0%, Fat Content 16.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Crude Ash 8.0%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%.
3,741 kcal/kg (350 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 40 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7.5 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 40 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7.5 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.8 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 60 mg, Zinc Sulphate 60 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.15% minimum.