TOW High Prairie For Puppy With Bison and Venison 12.2KgRegular price 330.00 SR Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Roasted bison and roasted venison combine in this grain-free recipe, providing ideal amounts of highly digestible energy for your growing puppy. Unique flavors from roasted meats, vegetables, legumes and fruits in a small kibble size make it easy for puppies to enjoy the nutrients they need for overall vitality. Because of the guaranteed levels of DHA and perfectly balanced nutrition, this formula is great for pregnant or nursing mothers and other adult dogs as well.
* Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison - Pasture-raised bison and pasture-raised venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
* Species Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* Small Kibble Size - Small kibble size is easy for small mouths to chew, while the crunchy texture helps keep teeth clean.
* DHA - This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies.
* Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
* Antioxidants - Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Bison (10.5%), lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted venison (4%), beef, flaxseed, potato fibre, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), minerals, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries.
Protein 28.0%, Fat Content 17.0%, Crude Fibres 5.0%, Crude Ash 7.9%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.4% minimum, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 0.05%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 11,500 IU/kg, Vitamin D 865 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 175 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 69 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 8 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 69 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 8 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.75 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 75 mg, Zinc Sulphate 75 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.12% minimum.
3,656 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.