TOW Rocky Mountain For Cats With Venison and Salmon 6.6KgRegular price 245.00 SR Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With 42% protein, this recipe is packed with highly digestible energy for cats of all ages. The unique combination of roasted venison and smoked salmon provide your cat with ideal protein, vital to a lean and healthy body, while legumes, vegetables, fruits and carefully selected ingredients provide them with the balanced nutrition nature intended.
* High Protein Content - 42% of this formula is protein from a unique and balanced combination of chicken meal, roasted venison, smoked salmon, ocean fish protein and vegetable protein sources. This blend provides highly digestible protein, with a rich meaty taste, for a healthy body.
* Species Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* Taurine - This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain healthy heart and eyes.
* All Life Stages Nutrition - Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
* Omega Fatty Acid Blend - Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
* Antioxidants - Legumes, vegetables and fruits, including peas, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your cat's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Chicken meal, peas, sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea protein, potato protein, roasted venison (4%), smoked salmon (4%), ocean ?sh meal, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 42.0%, Fat Content 18.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Crude Ash 8.3%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 1.9%, Phosphorus 1.2%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 40 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7.5 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 40 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7.5 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.8 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 60 mg, Zinc Sulphate 60 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.15% minimum.
3,745 kcal/kg (390 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.